Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Another one bites the dust

Today has been one of those days that seem to drag forever.
Besides the daily doses of packing, and home related matters --yes I helped my wife to vacuum my kid's room, and made lunch-- the hours stretched while waiting for something interesting to happen.

It is not as if I was expecting to receive some news about those millions I won playing lotto (mostly because I never play), but certainly I needed something to fill up that emptiness I was carrying all day long.

I ran out of books to read, we packed all my comics and surfing on the net,.. well it just didn’t do it. Forget about TV; not being a fan of it in general I have to tell you, the programs in Spain are awful.

So at the end of the day and looking at the calendar I only can say: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home