Monday, January 10, 2005

Welcome to my blog

Here I am again; or better to say, here I am for the first time, considering I've never used a blog before.
The idea of this blog is to keep someway a diary or a follow up documentary of my trip back to California.
For those of you who don't know my recent history, I've been living in sunny California for the last 10 years. Last winter we decided to move back to Spain; where I have my familly, and try to make it here, but it just didn't work.
So we are going back to Cali.

Everybody asked me about reasons. Mostly my parents; whom i have hurted with this decission. But it is difficult to explain to other people, when they are not living your life, when they are not inside your head. When the culture and the way we conceive life is so different.

I know my life needs a turn. I wouldn't say a 180, but definetly 90 degrees. I have to rethink what I want from life, what part on this takes my family and what part my work. So many questions unanswer, such a hard road to walk, again...

Where should I start?

Have a good night guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger el macho said...

i wish you the best.
Good luck bro!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger lorenata said...

See you the next friday, do you remember?

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say take it easy. Change is always difficult, but it is always doable. I believe a life without dreams is not life, and with the name of your website it sounds like you believe in dreams. I know it will sound like a cliche but take it one day at a time, focus on what you want and go for it. Anything is possible. And most of all goodluck and do the Artists way.

No matter how long people have known you, they will never know you.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home