Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wireless

Finally, I went wireless, and I say finally not only because it was something I've been wanting to do for a long time; since apple came up with the airport, but because finding the right cable's exit in my new apartment had became quite a challenge.
The only connection available was in my bedroom and my office is downstairs, which made a challenge to run an extension all over the house.

Anyway, I imagined the wireless to be a good thing, but never expected it to be so awesome!!!.

The set up was easy and it works so smooth. I love to be able to sit on my couch and answer my emails, or chat with my friends while resting in bed. Not being connected to a cable coming out the wall feels almost as if I had cut off my umbilical cord to bring back my independence.

Is this new independence creating a dependence in a web connection?

1 Comments:

Anonymous jason said...

I went wireless too, but it turned into an absolute nightmare! I can't get a consistent signal to the two pc's in the basement of our house. Also had to upgrade OS to XP on an old laptop for my WAP to work. Perhaps I should "upgrade" to apple as well.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home