Friday, October 21, 2005

Shaving my Head; a wonderfully Therapy.

Halloween
Watch the video.
Some people go shopping, some eat chocolates, some visit the therapist... I shave my head (and all the above).
New start, clean new page, refreshing like the morning dew and it takes away the worries about how I am going to wear my hair next morning.

Try it,... Just don't do it while holding a camera with your other hand.
Music: March from A Clockwork Orange (Ninth Symphony, Fourth Movement, Abridged) by Wendy Carlos. One of my favorites.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bev Sykes said...

Who would have thought shaving could be so entertaining. Good video. (My son shaves his head sometimes too--now I know what he goes through!)

10:29 AM  
Blogger escorial said...

Bev, I thought about waxing, but changed my mind :P

I have the impression it wouldn't be so relaxing.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Jose Ruiz said...

La mare que te parió! Qué valor!

Un beso a todos.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home