Friday, October 14, 2005

Where Did Your Dreams go?


Did you leave them behind.
It is not a coincidence my web site and my blog are called "One Thousand Dreams".
You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one.
As Marianne Faithful says in the song for the movie "La Cité des Enfants Perdu" (The City of Lost Childrens):
I can give you all my dreams,
all the life I lived.
You and I know what frienship means,
it's all we got to give.
(...)
Who will take your dreams away,
takes your soul another day.
What can never be lost,
it's gone
stolen and away.
(...)

3 Comments:

Blogger farmer said...

In the great tradition of Spanish Art. .....dreams, they haunt us all.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

I just featured this post on Vlog Soup #7.

Good stuff.

--Steve

12:05 AM  
Blogger escorial said...

Steve,
thanks mate. I saw your Vlog Soup. Love it. It sounds kind of "brown nose" since I am appearing on it but nothing farther from the truth.

I will be visiting some of your many vblogs often.

Actually I had a great laugh listening to my "exquishit" accent.

Thanks again.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home