Thursday, November 03, 2005

I got a virus

Virus
Watch the video.
Since yesterday I've been receiving hundred of bounced emails as "delivery failure" from all over the world as if I was the one who sent them.

Seems I got a virus on my email server that is using my account to send "spam" around the web. At my hosting company they told me there is nothing they can do... Neither can I.

Call the doctor? Get a shot? Change my mail?
I hate spam. Do they think anybody is going to click on those mails?

Attention, this video may produce seizures, headaches, double vision, incontinence and heart burn, consult your doctor before watching it, or under your own risk.

7 Comments:

Blogger TractionMan said...

That was some sweet editing! Really liked the video!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

it will go away after a while...and then it will start again

most of mine come from china

now good filters make it a mild annoyance

your video makes all the more easier to bear - thanks

7:30 AM  
Blogger escorial said...

Thanks guys, it is nice to hear from other vlogers and people who watches my videos. The more I get into this vlogging thing the more I realized hoe little I know.
I visited today "We are the media" for the first time... overwhelming.

Markus, how do you keep up?

Thanks again

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Andrew McLauchlan said...

I am a student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia and I’m working on a research project exploring what motivates people to video blog. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me with my primary research by answering the following questions

* What motivates you to create your video blog?
* Who do you think your audience is?
* What do you think is the future of video blogging?

Please feel free to email me, or if possible please post your answers as a comment on my blog: http://dazed.adc.rmit.edu.au/~s3049227/blog/?p=165

Thank you for your assistance,
Andrew McLauchlan

By the way, your editing is great!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Nathan Miller said...

That was one sweet video!
You have to my favorite video blogger.
I try to post a little something everyweek. The quality of your videos is great! I am sure you are putting a lot of time into it...
Hope you got your virus taken care of. Keep the videos coming!

4:08 AM  
Blogger escorial said...

Thanks Nathan, I am just learning but really love this so I hope I can start experimenting more and getting better.

I treally appreciate the kudos :)

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Kent Bye said...

Enjoyed how well the editing conveyed your level of annoyance. You had some great shots in there as well. Nice work.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home